- Grey trouser/shorts
- Grey/Navy skirt/pinafore
- Red and white checked summer dress
- Red sweatshirt/cardigan
- White/red polo shirt or white shirt/blouse
- Grey/white or black tights/socks
- Flat heeled shoes/sandals
Sweatshirts and cardigans with the Aldryngton logo are available from the school office.
Please click HERE for a uniform measuring guide
All pupils should have a PE bag to hold their sports kit. PE kit should comprise of:
- White t-shirt
- Navy shorts
- Plimsolls. Trainers are required for outdoor PE
- In the winter PE kits should include:
- Blue or Black tracksuit
- Long sleeved top and trousers
A swimming costume and towel will be required for swimming lessons in the summer term, more details will be given at the time. Goggles are optional.
It is very important that all items of clothing, and other belongings, are clearly marked with the owner’s name at all times.
PTA Second Hand Uniform
The PTA have a stock of used uniform which is sold to raise funds for the school, please refer to Our PTA for details.