- CANCELLED DUE TO SNOW: Online Safety Briefing for Parents 1st March 7pm March 1, 2018
- Online Safety Parents’ Fact Sheet February 21, 2018
- Safer Internet Day Quiz January 24, 2018
- Online Safety: How to set up Parental Controls on Your New Devices January 3, 2018
- Online Safety: Safer Internet Centre Information Pack for 7-11 year olds December 19, 2017
- Online Safety: Anti-Bullying Week November 21, 2017
- Online Safety: NSPCC NetAware Website November 21, 2017
- Online Safety: An Introduction to Online Gaming November 14, 2017
- Online Safety: Parental Controls November 7, 2017
- Online Safety: Live Streaming Information for Parents November 6, 2017
- Online Safety: YouTube Kids November 1, 2017
- Online Safety: Digital Parenting Magazine Issue 6 October 31, 2017
Policy information, including Online Safety policies are kept here
The following articles are from http://parentinfo.org/articles/primary
Can reality TV be a good thing?
How can the digital world help young people with epilepsy?
Helping your child cope with panic attacks
The power of your words: parents’ effect on children’s body image
Celebrating your child’s inner beauty
Conversations with young children about sex and relationships
How do I know which video games are suitable for my child?
Child-friendly T&Cs: what parents should know
Celebrity appeal: appearances can be deceptive
Resisting the latest appearance trends