Welcome to Lower School
Lower School has three classes with children from Years 1 and 2.
Our classes are taught by Mrs Culham, Miss Saunders and Mrs Coleman/Mrs Smith.
They are supported by Mrs Kiff, Mrs Stone and Mrs Samdarni.
Curriculum and Assessment information is available here
For more details about what your child should bring to school each day and PE/games, please click on links below.
- School Photographs
- Lower School Visit to The Cole Museum of Zoology
- LS Homework
- Foundation Welcome Letter
- LS Library homework
- Lower School Maths and English Letter
- Lower School Timetable 2018/9
- Lower School Curriculum Overview Autumn 2018 Part 2
- Lower School Curriculum Overview Autumn 2018 Part 1
- Code.org access for Lower School
- Lower School Curriculum Overview Summer 2018 Part 1
- Lower School Curriculum Overview Spring 2018 Part 1
- Photonews: Lower School Nativity 2017
- Photonews: Lower School Awesome Autumn Photography Competition Winners 2017
- Lower School: Songs for the Christmas play
- Lower School Curriculum Overview Autumn 2017 Part 2
- LS Forty Plus Phonemes
- LS Reading presentation 2017 Sept
- Phonics Parents Information Autumn Introduction 2017
- Welcome to Lower School 2017
- Lower School Curriculum Overview Autumn 2017 Part 1
- Lower School Songs 2017 (Mrs Smith/Mrs Coleman’s class)
- Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar Information
- What is Phonics and How Can You Support at Home?
- Lower School Reading Presentation
- SPaG Information Evening presentation Lower School
- Lower School recommended Reading List Spring 2016