Welcome to Lower School
Lower School has three classes with children from Years 1 and 2.
Our classes are taught by Mrs Culham, Miss Saunders and Mrs Coleman/Mrs Smith.
They are supported by Mrs Kiff, Mrs Stone and Mrs Samdarni.
Curriculum and Assessment information is available here
For more details about what your child should bring to school each day and PE/games, please click on links below.
- LS Half Term holiday homework
- LS Travel Survey Trip
- FS Learning Journey
- LS ICT Lesson next week
- LS Request for Junk Modelling Material and Extra help in Class.
- Lower School Curriculum Overview Spring 2019 Part 2
- Lower School Curriculum Overview Spring 2019 Part 1
- LS Phonics presentation Nov 2018
- LS Reading presentation Nov 2018
- Lower School visit to St Peter’s Church
- LS Maths Homework
- Songs for the Lower School Nativity 2018
- Lower School Half term holiday book homework
- School Photographs
- Lower School Visit to The Cole Museum of Zoology
- LS Homework
- Foundation Welcome Letter
- LS Library homework
- Lower School Maths and English Letter
- Lower School Timetable 2018/9
- Lower School Curriculum Overview Autumn 2018 Part 2
- Lower School Curriculum Overview Autumn 2018 Part 1
- Code.org access for Lower School
- Lower School Curriculum Overview Summer 2018 Part 1
- Lower School Curriculum Overview Spring 2018 Part 1
- Photonews: Lower School Nativity 2017
- Photonews: Lower School Awesome Autumn Photography Competition Winners 2017
- Lower School: Songs for the Christmas play
- Lower School Curriculum Overview Autumn 2017 Part 2
- LS Forty Plus Phonemes