Welcome to Lower School
Lower School has three classes with children from Years 1 and 2.
Our classes are taught by Mrs Culham, Miss Saunders and Mrs Coleman/Mrs Smith.
They are supported by Mrs Kiff, Mrs Stone and Mrs Samdarni.
Curriculum and Assessment information is available here
For more details about what your child should bring to school each day and PE/games, please click on links below.
- Photonews: Little Canada 2017 Day 4
- Lower School Timetable 2017
- Welcome to Lower School 2017
- Lower School Curriculum Overview Autumn 2017 Part 1
- Lower School Songs 2017 (Mrs Smith/Mrs Coleman’s class)
- Lower School Curriculum Overview Summer 2017 Part 2
- Lower School Curriculum Overview Summer 2017 Part 1
- KS1 Assessments 2017 Information for Parents
- Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar Information
- What is Phonics and How Can You Support at Home?
- Lower School Reading Presentation
- SPaG Information Evening presentation Lower School
- Lower School recommended Reading List Spring 2016